What information do we collect?
We use a range of data collection methods and technologies on our website, which we use to collect data for the purposes of transactions with you, gathering statistics and analytics on our website traffic and users’ behaviour, evaluating our marketing effectiveness, requesting user feedback, and to improve our website and customer satisfaction.
This website does not collect any personal data, apart from information that you volunteer, for example when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
What do we use your information for?
Any information you provide is only for the purpose you provide it. It will only be used in the following ways:
- When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter you’re: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
For some types of marketing communications, our site may provide an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive those communications if you choose to. Whenever we send you a communication we will also give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list. At any time you can access your account and change your status indicating whether you want to opt-in or opt-out of receiving those communications.
- For our feedback tool “Pure Chat”, which allows you to leave comments and suggestions for JJ Kavanagh & Sons.
- For the technical assignment of your visit to certain servers to ensure a safe transition between pages and search queries.
- To monitor the performance of our systems (no user-based evaluation of data).
- For web analytics with Google Analytics and for creating usage statistics (no user-based evaluation).
- For the so-called retargeting, i.e. the display of ads that match your search queries on JJ Kavanagh & Sons, outside of our websites and mobile apps.
We undertake a variety of efforts to protect your data from unauthorized access by third parties, accidental disclosure and / or accidental deletion. We use a variety of technological measures such as encryption, firewall and / or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Third Party Websites
As part of our services we offer links and references to other websites and direct you to these sites for inquiries. We point out that we have no control over the collection and use of data on these sites and cannot assume any responsibility in that regard.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, limitations of liability governing the use of our website and disclaimers.
If you would like to contact us on your personal data, please contact us here by email:[email protected].